Please Read...

Ways to Read the World of Tarzinëa & More for FREE or Close To It!

Hello riders! I don't know if you know but my books are on several sites that you don't realize. These sites are designed to help yo...

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

August 2026: End of the Month Check-In with KM Jenkins

Hello riders. It's been a month of craziness. I have been working my butt off on my PA side of my business and working towards my first Kickstarter launch date. The plan was to launch August 11th when I hit 100 Followers, but that might get delayed. Not because I am lower than 100 followers, I am happy to state that I made my goal. But the proof for my paperback and hardcover haven't arrived in the mail due to some delayed issues with the designer. However, I am hoping to have it this week or next to start creating reels and videos to share with everyone. 

However that has put a damper on my launch date, but I am struggling with my story on Kickstarter for the official Kickstarter Campaign page. I'm not sure I am loving my graphics so I might do something different or look at other Kickstarters to get inspiration. 

Today I released another update for my followers on Kickstarter. I revealed the early backer rewards that won't show up on the prelaunch page until next week. This way you get an idea of what you can get for a discounted rate when you back the project early on in the campaign. Want to see what they are head over to my prelaunch page click NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH and head to the updates section to see what I have in store. 

As for writing I have been working on my short story for my blog here for you all. I am going to be a day late with the story this month. Didn't have time to write everything I wanted and plan to do that here over the next couple of days. Mazu's Hatchling Adventure will get a third part for you all to enjoy and I am hoping to release it either on Thursday or Friday this week.

When it comes to my other writing I haven't accomplished much. I did manage to finish the re-writes for "A Father's Protection," and started "An Elf, a Dragon, and a God's Intervention." I am hoping to have that one done in the next week and move on to "Bonds of Friendship" after that. 

Doing these rewrites will delay my ability to deliver the final books to backers on my Kickstarter, but my writing style has changed and ideas on how to make the stories even better have bloomed in my mind. This I hope will make the book more appealing to new readers. 

As for that nothing else has happened besides everyday life. Things have been crazy and I am always on the run. What about you? Did you have a productive August? Are you working towards anything fun for your future? Share your answers in the comments below. 

****

Check out these Kickstarter Campaigns...


Court of Vipers
A Dark Fantasy Collector's Edition Hardback
by: Jackie Pawl

Political intrigue, dangerous alliances, and enemies-to-lovers romance collide in this deluxe special edition hardcover.



The Piano Tuner's Song
Gothic Fantasy Romance Luxe Edition
by: Karenza Grant

A beguiling standalone where music becomes colour, slow-burn becomes ache, and the discord beneath the melody waits in the shadows.



A Pocketful of Dragons
A Cozy No-Spice Romantasy
by: E.R. Paskey

A shy baker saves two dragons, upending her life as she knows it and leading to love & belonging in this no-spice cozy fantasy romance.




No comments:

Post a Comment