Please Read...

Ways to Read the World of Tarzinëa & More for FREE or Close To It!

Hello riders! I don't know if you know but my books are on several sites that you don't realize. These sites are designed to help yo...

Friday, July 10, 2026

Launching Soon: "Hair of Silver: Deluxe Special Edition," by: Scarlett Luna Strange

 Hello riders. It's the end of our Friday posts and I got a Kickstarter Spotlight for you to enjoy. Check out "Hair of Silver," by Scarlett Luna Strange. This is her second book in this series and I am for one excited about it. I read the first book as a backer to her prior Kickstarter. This book will definitely be one of my must clicks when it goes live. I hope it will be for you too. Check out the details below. Happy reading :).

****


Coming Soon to Kickstarter!

Hair of Silver
Deluxe Special Edition
by: Scarlett Luna Strange

Spooky meets cozy in this no-spice witchy tale.


****

I hope you head over to Scarlett's prelaunch page and check out her campaign. This book will definitely be a must read on my list when it goes live and I am super excited to get my hands on it. I am sure there will be a way to get the first book in the series too with the Kickstarter. So, make sure to click the NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH button and share the campaign with all your friends and family. 

If you enjoyed this post and like to experience fantasy themed content with bookish content on the weekends, then head over to the sidebar and subscribe either by the RSS Feed button or the Follow Button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment