Please Read...

Ways to Read the World of Tarzinëa & More for FREE or Close To It!

Hello riders! I don't know if you know but my books are on several sites that you don't realize. These sites are designed to help yo...

Saturday, July 25, 2026

"Sacred Salvation," by: Casia Pickering — Book Tour & Giveaway!

 Hello riders. We are starting off our bookish weekend with a book tour for author Casia Pickering. She is featuring a special guest post for you all to check out and don't miss out on the book details for "Sacred Salvation," her latest book she released. Don't miss out on this great read and purchase your copy today. Happy reading everyone :).

****

Father Sebastian has found a home in St. Augusta College. But when that home is threatened by a student, questions arise in his own beliefs.


If you could spend time with a character from your book whom would it be? And what would you do during that day?

So, I actually could spend a day with either Emilia or Sebastian. Emilia would be a fun time. She is smart, sassy, and artistic. It would be easy to enjoy a day with her talking about deep topics over coffee and painting. I would want to know what she sees around me and what she thinks I could fix or expand.

Sebastian is a cinnamon roll who needs therapy badly. I'd want to take him to therapy, have a spa day, and then go to an expo on religious art or religious studies. He loves learning new things and I think it'd be fun to expand his belief system and learn something new with him.

It's actually interesting to see how much the two of them are similar but very different. 


How did you come up with the concept and characters for the book?

I was originally going to go BIG. Like, drugs and demonic possession. But, my characters had other plans. I knew I wanted a priest who was devoted to his position and faith and I knew the love interest would be a tortured artist of sorts. But, Emilia had other plans. She didn't like losing her autonomy to addiction and possession. She wanted her voice to be loud and clear. 

Once I changed Emilia, everything settled to what Sacred Salvation is today. Sebastian became a sweet guy with a lot of emotional and physical baggage twisted into religious abuse. Emilia had her own emotional and mental baggage, but kept pushing back against the abuse she was experiencing in St. Augusta. 

Honestly, it felt as if they made who they were more than me.


What inspired you to write this book?

Honestly, it was the influx of Christian Nationalists and the spiritual abuse that comes with it. It was a hefty subject and I have no doubt I only briefly touched that, but my main story was inspired by that. I would like to one day do more on that subject but I love Sacred Salvation for what it is and wouldn't change it.


What can we expect from you in the future? 

There are a lot of projects I want to get done in the future. I want to bridge out into horror and add more dark romance under my belt. I also want to do some urban fantasy, but I actually have a few things coming out this year too. 

In October, I'm working alongside other authors for a series of monster erotica novellas. I have two coming out that month and both will be set in the same dystopian world where the climate has changed so much that the old gods have returned to reclaim Earth, and with it, take human lovers. My first novella is The Kraken's Consort where a woman is chosen as a sacrificial bride to a Kraken. If you know the Eros and Psyche mythos, think of a dystopian retelling of that only with spice, tentacles, and an Eldritch sea god.

The second novella is titled The Serpent's Blessing where a person is chosen by a Naga to join its ranks. I'm still working on that novella, so I don't have specifics narrowed out, but it will be spicy as well. The novellas are part of a series called Kinktober Reloaded where there is a new novella released every day in October. The novellas are not in the same world as the other, just my two are connected. 

I am also working on a cozy mystery titled Death at Gracie Manor. It is about Katrina Webster who has renovated a Queen Anne Victorian manor into an inn. Days before the opening, her only employee (and friend) is found dead. The town is gossiping saying the ghost of Gracie Manor has taken another victim, but Katrina knows there's something more going on. After all, the lavender she smells doesn't seem like it's from an evil ghost. 

There is also a charity anthology I'm part of in December for LGBTQ+. It is a Christmas romance anthology. But, aside from all that, everything else is in the air. I'm still debating on what I'm going to do next.


****

Sacred Salvation
Part of Sins of the Sacred
by: Casia Pickering
Genre: Dark Priest Romance


BLURB:

St. Augusta College is known for weaving the Arts with Theology. Within its iron gates lies a prestigious education that can drive a person mad.

Father Sebastian Hardwicke is new to the position. Not once has his religious fervor been tested until he is sent to the cathedral on St. Augusta's campus. The school is not what he expected. Hymns and prayers echo within the cathedral, and the faculty are pious and helpful. Even the students held a reverence he had only experienced in seminary. On the outside, it is perfect.

But a mask is still a mask, no matter how enticing.

Emilia Trent has two goals in life: to convey true emotion into her art and to quiet the voices. But the voices have gotten louder, screaming and demanding that she keep painting. There is no freedom in her expression. With the new priest coming to campus, her urges grow to a point where she no longer knows who she is. There is an almost paranormal force growing inside her.

There is only one person capable of holding the demon at bay- Father Sebastian Hardwicke. But will he choose to face the evil head-on or fall into the deep embrace of temptation?

Part of Sins of the Sacred, a dark priest romance shared world series featuring eleven amazing authors.

Purchase your Copy Today!

Add to your TBR List!

Check out Reviews and Recommendations!


****

About the Sins of the Sacred Series

The Sins of the Sacred dark romance shared world series brings together standalone stories by multiple authors, each exploring the collision of faith and forbidden desire within religious settings. From medieval abbeys and dissolution-era monasteries to modern churches and theological colleges, priests, nuns, exorcists, and other religious figures face temptations that challenge their sacred vows. The series spans various time periods, incorporating paranormal elements including demon possession, angelic intervention, and exorcism that intensify conflicts between duty and desire.

With diverse pairings including M/F, MM, F/F/F, and MFM configurations, each book delivers explicit romantic content while exploring themes of religious trauma, repression, and the struggle between devotion and forbidden longing. The series features omegaverse dynamics, second chance romance, and enemies-to-lovers tropes alongside darker explorations of possession, crisis of faith, and the psychological impact of religious structures. Designed for readers seeking taboo romance that examines the tension between sacred vows and human desire in emotionally complex narratives.

Find them on AMAZON!

****


Even though she claims she can write anything, the biography remains to be Casia’s arch-nemesis. Despite this, Casia has used her Writing degree to craft stories in over ten anthologies, maintained a book blog for more than a decade, and has begun to write novels. A multi-genre author, Casia Pickering, is incapable of keeping to one thing. Every story has a piece of her personality that she treasures and shares with her readers. She currently lives in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia with her biggest supporter and helper, her son, affectionately known as Bug. Previous works are under the name, Casia Courtier.

Learn more about Casia...


****


Enter to Win:

Bookmark & Sticker Swag Pack,

$10 Amazon or PayPal Gift Card,

— 1 Winner Each!

Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

Next Stop on the Tour:
July 26th




























No comments:

Post a Comment