Hello riders.
It's been a bit since I did an exclusive update over here on my blog for my Tales of Ferrês Special Anniversary Editions Kickstarter. Right now I am happy to say that setting things up is going smoothly. The only obstacle is finding time to make all the graphics. This last weekend I revamped the prelaunch page again and used a different art graphic from the hardcover book to bring the page to life. You can check it out HERE.
Two weeks ago I put in an order for my final proofs of the paperback and hardcover editions for this campaign through BookVault. I didn't realize the first time around that it was best to keep the official title off the cover when doing the foiling letters in a different file. They didn't line up and that meant I had to fix the files myself. Turns out I just needed the image for the cover and a file with the text. I got that situated though and I hope those that read this learn from my mistake.
Today I sent out another update to my followers over on Kickstarter. It included details about the print order and the cards I plan to feature throughout the campaign. There are going to be 5 of them that will only be offered through specific steps of the campaign itself. Once the campaign ends I will have them on my website for a limited time for collector purposes. This is something I plan to offer with each of my campaigns since all my books are within one world by themselves.
I also showcases another art print from inside the hardcover edition for all followers to check out before I get the ability to share a video of the interior of the books themselves. I'm getting super excited about this campaign getting closer and closer to the launch date. Right now I am sitting with 85 followers. I need to get to 100 followers so I can launch. The launch date was supposed to be August 11th but if I don't hit 100 followers by then I will have to push it back until I hit that goal.
If you could do me a favor and help by sharing the campaign with your family and friends that would be great. I need about 15 more followers and I know we can get there if we work together.
This is it for my update this time around. No pretty pictures but if you want to see the cards and art print make sure to follow me on Kickstarter and click NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH to get updates and the launch announcement.
Until next time...
~ Katie



No comments:
Post a Comment