Hello riders and readers. If you are knew to my blog you probably don't realize I have a Kickstarter in the planning stages right now. I am about a month out from launching due to delays on BookVaults end and a few hiccups that I didn't realize were going to be problems.
If you are knew you can head over to my prelaunch page on Kickstarter for my special anniversary editions for Tales of Ferrês. This is a collection of short stories that I have had bundled together for seven years. I am doing an overhaul on them before the campaign delivers to the backers. This means new covers, new interior artwork, and updated stories with feedback from readers from over the years. The plan is to make this bundle book something worth remembering for my fans and myself. And to give you all something beautiful that will grace your shelves for years to come. But in order to find out more about this Kickstarter of mine please CLICK HERE to go to the prelaunch page and click NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH for access to all the updates thus far and in the future from me. This will also give you access to the launch announcement when I go live with the campaign.
As of right now I have had to redo the covers again to get another proof from BookVault. The covers didn't turn out on the paperback and hardcover like I wanted due to foil issue and them printing the wrong sprayed edges on the paperback. But the interior is looking good for both editions. Luckily I don't have any issues with the eBook thus far. That one is easy due to not having to have it printed for readers.
Now I was wanting to launch September 15th but my husband decided to surprise me with an anniversary trip to Kansas to visit his aunt and to look around. Unfortunately, the trip is scheduled right now to take over on the day I planned to launch. But I do still plan to launch in September I will just move the date. I am looking towards the end of the month now and I hope you all are willing to follow along when that happens.
As for showcasing any artwork you will have to head over to my Kickstarter prelaunch page to check out the art print that I plan to include in the backer tiers or through special rewards reveals. I hope you head over to check it out and follow along with the Kickstarter. For updates this is pretty much it. I am in limbo again waiting on a new proof for both my paperback and hardcover. Hopefully this will be my last go with it. I am starting to get frustrated with it. But you win some you lose some.
I hope you all have a wonder week and look forward to talking with you all again soon.
~ Katie




No comments:
Post a Comment