Please Read...

Ways to Read the World of Tarzinëa & More for FREE or Close To It!

Hello riders! I don't know if you know but my books are on several sites that you don't realize. These sites are designed to help yo...

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Launching Soon: "Dealer's Choice," by: Liz Cain

 Hello riders and readers. It's Saturday and I am on my last post for today. I thought I do a Kickstarter Spotlight for a friend of mine, Liz Cain. She is going to be running a campaign over on Kickstarter for her omnibus "Dealer's Choice: Deluxe Fantasy Special Edition." You can check out some of the features below she has on her prelaunch page. Make sure to head over to her page though to click the NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH button. This way you get all the details, updates from the author and the launch announcement when she goes live. I hope you enjoy this post and happy reading everyone :).

****


Coming Soon to Kickstarter!

Dealer's Choice
Deluxe Fantasy Special Edition Omnibus
by: Liz Cain

Fast-paced urban fantasy with a kickass siren finally ready to stop running. Three book omnibus full of magic, mayhem and found family.

****

Would you sell your soul to save the person you love? Morgan did, and it was a mistake.

If you love Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, and badass urban fantasy heroines, welcome to Dealer's Choice. I'm launching a stunning, Kickstarter-exclusive deluxe omnibus edition of the complete trilogy. It features custom sprayed edges, foil stamping, and gorgeous interior artwork that you won’t find anywhere else.

Dealer’s Choice is packed with found family, a slow-burn romance with a deadly shadow assassin, and a hidden supernatural underworld.

NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH!

****

I hope you enjoyed this Kickstarter Spotlight for Liz Cain and her omnibus "Dealer's Choice." Make sure to head over to her prelaunch page to click the NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH to follow her journey with updates as she progresses towards her launch day. Clicking that button will also get a launch announcement sent directly to your email so you don't miss out on this beautiful deluxe fantasy special edition omnibus. 

Did you enjoy this Post?

Then head over to our sidebar menu and subscribe to KM Jenkins Book Nook Blog to get notified when new bookish posts go live on the weekend and Tarzinëa posts go live during the week. Don't miss out! make sure to subscribe today so you get all the content you could dream of from the mind of K.M. Jenkins and bookish content from authors talented and around the world. Until next time.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment