Please Read...

Ways to Read the World of Tarzinëa & More for FREE or Close To It!

Hello riders! I don't know if you know but my books are on several sites that you don't realize. These sites are designed to help yo...

Sunday, June 7, 2026

Launching Soon: "A Pocketful of Dragons: A Cozy No-Spice Romantasy," by: E.R. Paskey

 Hello riders. Today I am featuring a adorable cozy no-spice romantasy Kickstarter campaign by E.R. Paskey. She is featuring her book "A Pocketful of Dragons," for this campaign and I am pretty excited for this one. Make sure to head over to her prelaunch page to check out all the details and make sure to click the NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH button to get updates and the launch announcement. Happy reading everyone :).

****


Coming Soon to Kickstarter

A Pocketful of Dragons
A Cozy No-Spice Romantasy
by: E.R. Paskey

A shy baker saves two dragons, upending her life as she knows it and leading to love & belonging in this no-spice cozy fantasy romance.

****

Head over to E.R. Paskey's Prelaunch page to click the NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH button for updates and the launch announcement. A cover says a thousands words and this one definitely screams I need you on my shelf the second you look at it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment