Hello riders and readers. Its the final post of our bookish weekend. I know I am sad about it too. Yesterday was full of posts but today I am light on them. I hope you enjoy this Kickstarter Spotlight featuring Melinda Kucsera's Campaign with her books "Riders of the Apocalypse." Make sure to head over to the prelaunch page for a formal break down of what is going on with this campaign so far. Once you do make sure to hit the NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH button this way you can past, present, and future updates from the author. You will also get the launch announcement for when the Campaign goes live. Now I hope you enjoy this post and hit that button over on the prelaunch page for more information for when the campaign goes live. Happy reading everyone. :)
****
Coming Soon to Kickstarter!
Riders of the Apocalypse
Complete Epic Fantasy Book Series
by: Melinda Kucsera
An angel, an ex-god, & a dragon take on the riders of the apocalypse in 4 humorous epic fantasy adventure books.
****
Do you love epic fantasy with angels, demons, action, and humor?
- Ever wondered what the afterlife might look like if it came with witty banter, impossible odds, a whole lot of heart, and warrior angels who have your back no matter what evil monster takes a swing at you?
- Do you love stories where unlikely heroes and morally gray characters could change the world (or end it) depending on their choices?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then the Riders of the Apocalypse series is you're looking for!
****
Check out the rest of the details on the books and characters over on Melinda's Prelaunch Page. There are a lot of really awesome graphics that you can check out and might inspire you to follow this campaign until the very end. Make sure to click the
NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH button to get all the updates and the launch announcement for when the campaign goes live.
****
Did you enjoy this post? If you did and want more when they go live make sure to subscribe to my blog. You can head over to the sidebar menu and subscribe either by the RSS Feed option or through the Follow Me button. I hope you enjoyed this weekend of bookish posts and I look forward to bringing you more content as we head into August. Happy reading everyone. :)
~ Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment