Hello riders and readers. Today I am doing another God Spotlight from the world of Tarzinëa. I haven't done many male gods yet besides Thorso, so I thought I would do Kortez. He is the God of Dwarves and Blacksmiths. Check out the details below and I hope you enjoy this post. He is by far one of my favorite gods among the council.
****
Kortez
The God of Dwarves & Blacksmiths
Creation: Kortez was one of the main gods from the beginning of creation. He was born from the earth and tended the mountains. Later he became a god over his people and protects them and helps give them the ability to craft beautiful creations from jewelry to weapons.
Companion: Kortez doesn't have a lover among the gods. He tends to keep to himself and dwell among his people mostly. Kortez is stubborn and believes the other races will be the downfall of his kind.
Spirit Animal: His spirit animal are goats or rams. They frequent the mountain ranges and Dwarves tend to ride them into town regularly. The goats and rams also pull their trolleys and wagons full of supplies.
Dragons: They have a massive dislike for dragons. Dwarves have a firm belief that if they are so close to the ground they have know reason to be in the air. This is why they tend to avoid the flying beasts out of fear. They do like to work with the flames of the dragon though.
Elves: Dwarves and the elves have had a on again off again rivalry for centuries. They have been rivals in the smith trade and jewelry trade as well. Elves have been know of their blessed weapons while dwarves are more for balance and destruction with defense.
Council: Kortez does sit on the Council of the Gods. He tends to grumble a lot and tends to side with Bright Star the most. The uselessness of war irritates him but he understands when the time comes to fight that it must be done with the strength of heroes.
Blessed Hammer: The Hammer of Kortez is one of the three blessed weapons from the gods that was given into the hands of heroes in the mortal world. As of right now know one knows where the Hammer of Kortez is, they must find it to help stave off the dark forces of Zorric and hopefully put an end to the War of Power.
****
I hope you enjoyed this post on Kortez the God of Dwarves and Blacksmiths. He is by far one of my favorite gods in the world of Tarzinëa. As I unfold different stories you will see more of him especially as I reveal more about Argoth. If you haven't met Argoth yet, you can in "Nightmare of Ferrês." He makes an appearance with Prince Ïstan when the forest seeks to swallow them whole.
Did you enjoy this Post?
If you did head over to the sidebar menu and check out how to subscribe to get updates sent directly to you. You can subscribe through the RSS Feed Option or through the Follow Me Button. Either way updates you when posts go live. And I hope you all have a wonderful week. Until next time.
~ Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment