Hello riders and readers. Hard to believe it is Labor Day already and I am only two weeks out from launching my Kickstarter Campaign for my Special Anniversary Editions for Tales of Ferrês. I’m super excited and super nervous all at the same time. Right now I am trying to build my followers up as far as possible. I am sitting at 119 at the moment. The hope is to get to 125 before launch to feature as a follower goal the reel that will feature the Hardcover Edition and all its bling.
Today I did another update on my Kickstarter page. You can check it out by going to my pre-launch page and clicking NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH. This way you can check out one of my reveals for stretch goals once the campaign funds and grows over the month it is live.
As for writing I have been so busy planning the Kickstarter I have done little. This week I am probably going to be running around a lot like I usually do every month. But I do plan to work more on “An Elf, a Dragon, and a God’s Intervention.” Then I am going to work on “Bonds of Friendship” after that. Hoping it is a fast process to write the new editions so I don’t lock myself into delays with the final workup of the special editions.
I am going to work on ideas for my next Kickstarter. Not sure yet what I plan to offer for the early release of “The SwordMaster Brothers.” I’m still writing this one and super excited to get “Tales of Ferrês” out of the way so I can get back to more current projects.
What do you plan to work on this week? Do you like having goals to complete or do you just let everything go by the fly?
I hope you enjoy your Labor Day weekend. I’m still working like always but I got to spend time with Ben and the kids.
Hopefully, my next update has more success with writing in the future. I will keep you all in the loop with how things are going. Until next time.
~ Katie




No comments:
Post a Comment