Hello riders and readers. Things have been heating up this September since I launched my first campaign over on Kickstarter for my Tales of Ferrês Special Anniversary Editions. Right now I am sitting with 28 backers and just reached over 1k towards my goal. I'm super excited how it is rolling out and wanted to give you all a fresh update on what is going on when it comes to the Kickstarter.
Right now I have a Flash Reward going for the first 30 backers that back one of the physical tiers. They get Blake & Meisha's Character Card in physical format as a thank you for being the first 30 physical backers. Right now I am still looking for more backers to back the physical tiers to earn this reward.
As for other stretch goals. We have unlocked our first stretch goal where everyone that backs the project will walk away with the SnowFire Double-Sided Bookmark. If you back a digital tier you will get it in digital format to print off at home on your own office printer. The physical tiers will get it professionally printed and sent to them in a special envelope package separate from their book order since I am doing drop shipping with the books themselves.
We are closing in on our second stretch goal. I do have this one where everyone could vote on my Kickstarter Update poll. It looks like our second stretch goal when we hit it will be dragon brooches for those that back a physical tier. Not able to send this one in digital I'm afraid. But the dragon brooches will have a variety of colors and they are super pretty.
As for writing, I haven't done much this month. The Kickstarter has been taking up most of my time and I probably won't have time to get to Mazu's Hatchling Adventure's next installment this month. But I do plan to release it next month on the last Wednesday of the month. Hoping things slow down with the Kickstarter for social media reasons. But I try to post each day and see if I can build my backer list each day. Plus I have my clients to take care of.
I did start doing re-writes on "Bonds of Friendship." Don't plan to change to much about this story but making it more personal and flowing smoother. Right now I am probably about a quarter of the way through it. I needed to change stories because Blake and Meisha were being pests and not letting me thing straight to finish their ending.
What have you all been up to this month? Anything fun? I'm looking forward to October. It will be a busy month with the kids and trunk or treats. But I love doing it with them each year. Going to miss that when they get to old.
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you aren't subscribe to my blog and want to get notified when I have knew content head over to the sidebar menu and subscribe by the RSS Feed Option or through the Follow Me Button. Either way works. Until next time.
~ Katie




No comments:
Post a Comment