Hello riders and readers. It is officially the third day my campaign has been running for my Tales of Ferrês Special Anniversary Collection Kickstarter. I am reaching out to you today to let you know that the Early Bird Tiers are about to close. This means only the original tiers will be available. If you aren't interested in the ebook or paperback that is fine. I do have a hardcover I no you will love. This one will have the ten illustrated chapter pages with artwork created by Grady Earl. They are all beautiful and will only be in color within the Kickstarter edition. I hope you will head over to my page and check things out. Remember today is the last day for the early bird tiers. Don't miss out! Back this project today....
Please Read...
Ways to Read the World of Tarzinëa & More for FREE or Close To It!
Hello riders! I don't know if you know but my books are on several sites that you don't realize. These sites are designed to help yo...
Thursday, September 24, 2026
Tales of Ferrês Live on Kickstarter — Last Day for Early Bird Tiers!
Tales of Ferrês
Special Edition Anniversary Collection
by: KM Jenkins
Epic Fantasy Short Stories with: shifters, dragons, dragon riders, mages, and a magical forest the gods can't control + a bonus story!
Level Two: Ebook with Swag
Regular Backer Price: $15
Early Bird Price: $10
In this tier you get the ebook edition with digital signature with custom headers throughout the book. You also get a digital copy of Karigan & Silvashi's character card, and the duo stickers for Silvashi.
Level Five: Paperback with Swag
Regular Backer Price: $40
Early Bird Price: $35
In this tier you get the special edition paperback. This includes custom headers throughout the book, with sprayed edges, and foiled cover. You also get a print edition of Karigan & Silvashi's character card, print copies of the duo Silvashi stickers, and a print edition of the exclusive DarkDeath bookmark that is printed both on front and back.
I hope you head over to my Kickstarter Page and back this project today with one of the early backer tiers. But if you don't there are plenty of other tiers to check out if you decide neither of those interest you. I hope you can become one of my backers and get one of my special edition copies whether it is in ebook, paperback, or hardcover format. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I would love to help you with the answers.
If you did please consider subscribing to my blog. All you have to do is head over to the sidebar menu and subscribe by either the RSS Feed Option or the Follow Me Button. Don't miss out on future posts by subscribing today. Until next time.
~ Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment