Please Read...

Ways to Read the World of Tarzinëa & More for FREE or Close To It!

Hello riders! I don't know if you know but my books are on several sites that you don't realize. These sites are designed to help yo...

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Tales of Ferrês Special Anniversary Edition Funded in 1 Day over on Kickstarter!

Hello riders and readers. I am happy to announcement that our campaign over on Kickstarter for the Tales of Ferrês Special Anniversary Editions funded in 1 day. Right now I have celebrated with ice cream and going to the library with Ben, my husband. Now I am working to update all my accounts and working on new graphics to use throughout the campaign from this moment forward. 

It looks like the early bird tiers are really popular. What are these early bird tiers you ask? Well the first is the eBook with swag option. The second is the special edition paperback with swag option. These two seem to be the favorites with the hardcover coming in second. This really shows that people love a good deal and love supporting us creative minds as we work to bring more adventures to the world.

I would like to note that the early bird tiers are only available until September 25th at Noon CST. This is the final third day and I am closing them after that. If you are interested in these tiers I would strongly suggest you head over to my campaign page and grab your favorite. 

Back This Project Today!


The journey has only begun with this Kickstarter campaign. I'm excited to see how far we go before the 30 days are up. If you want to help share the campaign that would be great. If you are a backer this will only benefit you. Right now I have a poll going on my updates for the first stretch goal reveal. Super excited to see what you all earn as we reach that goal. Right now it looks like SnowFire's Double-Sided Bookmark is in the lead. But that could change depending on how you vote.

I will do my best to keep updates going in and out on all my accounts. If you want specific updates I suggest you follow along on Kickstarter. My blog usually takes me longer to update since I have to go through all my accounts to mark this one done. 

Until next time, I hope you all have a wonderful hump day. I know I will...

~ Katie

Check Out These Campaigns...

The Black Tulip Chronicles: Deluxe Special Edition Duology

A wannabe bounty hunter and a king with a hidden identity take you on a thrilling adventure in this no-spice fantasy romance duology.
by: Kaylee Jarvis


Don't Fear Death: A Grimdark Fantasy Omnibus

Concluding the grimdark fantasy Don't Fear Death series with a deluxe special edition omnibus and exclusive character art
by: J.C. Murphey


Dracones Betrayed LuxHC Fantasy Dragon Phoenix Portal Romance

She rejected him. Now she needs his help to enter another realm & save her sister. A slow-burn love story of betrayal, trust & survival
by: Sheri-Lynn Marean


Warrior, a No Spice Medieval Romantasy Deluxe Hardback & Art

Mulan meets Fourth Wing but with no spice and bonded animals instead of bonded dragons in this military romantasy.
by: Joanna White


****

Did you enjoy this post?

If you did you should think about subscribing to our blog. This way you get notifications when new content goes live. You can head over to the sidebar menu and subscribe either by the RSS Feed Option or through the Follow Me Button. Either way you will be notified when new content goes live here on KM Jenkins Book Nook from the mind of KM Jenkins. Until next time.

~ Katie








 

No comments:

Post a Comment