Hello riders and readers. Today I am doing an update on my upcoming Kickstarter for Tales of Ferrês. If you are new here that means I plan to release a special edition over on Kickstarter for this specific book. It won't only be in eBook, but also special edition paperback and hardcover.
The eBook will have custom headers, a new cover, and a digitally signed copy from me. While the paperback will have a foiled cover, custom headers, and sprayed edges. The hardcover will have both wrap cover and case cover in foil, custom headers, sprayed edges, a bookmark, and 10 illustrated pieces of character art to open up each chapter in full color.
This has been a long drawn out process for this Kickstarter, mainly due to it being my first. These last few months I have had a few hiccups here and there with getting the final proofs done. But I am hoping when they come this week or next that they will be ready for launch day. As for everything else I was trying to build as many followers as I possibly could before I launched.
I share one of the character art pieces within the hardcover here in a bit. But if you want access to information about all the items I am including then head over to my prelaunch page. Then click the NOTIFY ME ON LAUNCH button. This way you can look through all the past updates and see everything I have to offer going forward. You will also get access to the launch announcement by doing this step. I will talk a lot about my kickstarter when it goes live that way you won't miss out either way.
But the official date is September 22, 2026. As long as nothing goes wrong when I go to submit to Kickstarter. If there is a hiccup I will let you know.
As for the art piece check this out...




No comments:
Post a Comment