Please Read...

Ways to Read the World of Tarzinëa & More for FREE or Close To It!

Hello riders! I don't know if you know but my books are on several sites that you don't realize. These sites are designed to help yo...

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Progress Report: August Monthly Update —2026

Hello riders and readers. It is officially the last Tuesday of August 2026. Hard to believe this month flew by so fast and I barely got anything done. I have been working my butt off on the Kickstarter for Tales of Ferrês. It seems to have eaten through all my time this month. Between making graphics, creating content for social media, and writing updates and blog posts. Things just seem to only get a little way through the list of content I need to share. But it will all be worth it because in September I finally will launch my campaign and let the backers decide how well this campaign will go. I’m super excited to see how things play out. But until then, I am busy preparing as much content for social media, blogs, and other forms of promotion to go hand in hand with this launch. Doesn’t help that it will be for 30 days that I have to keep sharing and carrying on. I mean you will get sick of me talking at some point, right? 

Anyway, as for writing this month I got the fourth installment in my short story “Mazu’s Hatchling Adventure,” hitting the blog tomorrow. Super excited to see how you all enjoy the reveal of Mazu’s special friend. As for other projects I have finished half of “An Elf, a Dragon, and a God’s Intervention” thus far. Yeah, I am slow on the rewrites but the good news is Ben is back to work and the boys are back in school. That means I won’t have as many distractions or reasons not to write. 

That means today, as in Tuesday, I plan to sit down and force myself through the rewrites of this short story and hopefully will have it done by the end of the week. I get distracted easily so you will have to pray for me. 

I have an appointment tomorrow but either than that I plan to spend the day cleaning and writing. This hopefully will work out to where I can do my PA work on Wednesday then. How does everyone else do their writing? I have to do a rotation of days or I won’t get anything done. 

I hope everyone enjoyed their August and looks forward to September. The cooler days will be greatly appreciated. But I am sad to have Ben back at work. He has been at my side for almost a year and now I feel like I am lost without him. Teddy feels the same way. The first day Ben was at work, Teddy just slept all day back in the bedroom. But he came out when he knew the boys were coming home. And he got excited to go pick Ben up. I think everyone is going to get back on track and start fresh this September and I hope this will lead to one of our biggest years yet as a family.

I hope you all enjoyed this update. If you want to get more updates from me and other

~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment